5 Leather Shoes We Have Our Eye On
Ah, shoes. We spend our days and evenings in them and we have closets full of them. Who doesn’t dream of owning a pair of every kind? Chic loafers, gorgeous stilettos, sexy over-the-knee boots, the perfect pair of tennis shoes, and more. And while each pair are special in their own way, today we are focusing in on five pairs of leather shoes we’re dying to add to our closet. Each of these high end shoes are investment pieces that should last in both style and durability for years to come.
- Gucci Princetown Leather Mules. Whether you’re looking for a pop of color on your feet or a stunning pair of slip-ons that will add something special to every outfit you own, these are the go-tos. The array of colors—including Black/Gold, Brown/Gold, Hibiscus Red/Gold, Mystic White/Gold, and simply Gold—leave you with endless options.
- Adidas Superstar Casual Sneakers. We’ve seen these on all the fashion bloggers, celebrities, and icons, and we love having a pair of our own to throw on with jeans, leggings, or when we leave yoga. They’re comfortable, cute, and frequently complimented. Plus, Adidas has been around long enough that you know these will never go out of style.
- Arno Cooperative Italian Leather Shoes. While this is an entire brand, we couldn’t pass up sharing a link to all Arno shoes. From heels to mules to the cutest booties on the market, this brand is more affordable than many other investment pieces and comes with both fun and classic choices you won’t want to miss. Our personal favorite? The Bianca Boot in Black Tumbled Calf.
- Vince Damris Calf Leather d’Orsay Flats. We are obsessed with these. From the cut to the toe to the fact that these are currently on sale at Bloomingdale’s, we can’t get enough. We personally love the Dark River Clay best, but this shoe in any color will match nearly any outfit you pair them with.
- Jimmy Choo Lancer Strappy Pump. We’ve seen this pair in a variety of colors, but the Ballet Pink available at Nordstrom is both cute and feminine on these sexy, strappy heels. Our favorite part is the intricate strapping paired with the pointed toe. It’s fun, unexpected, and an instant confidence boost for whoever slips into these. But these are a serious investment, so be careful not to pull a Cinderella and leave one on a staircase—there might be a line of shoe lovers claiming it was there’s.
A leather shoe is an investment piece no matter the price point or style, and we love sharing our favorite shoes that can be worn year-round and with total confidence in both the style and purchase. Did we miss any must haves? Comment below!